Senior Associate, Natalie A. Corriss, received her Juris Doctorate from Georgetown Law School. She previously received her undergraduate degree from Johns Hopkins University where she obtained her B.A in Writing Seminars and was indicted into the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Natalie has extensive experience clerking for the matrimonial department of a large multi-state law firm where she assisted in all aspects of matrimonial practice on high net worth cases. She additionally served as a judicial intern for three judges- a Superior Court Judge in Washington, D.C., a Supreme Court Justice in Queens County, and a Supreme Court Justice in Nassau County, the latter of whom was in the Matrimonial Center as well as the Civil Division. Natalie also worked for Nassau Suffolk Law Services in the Elder Law Unit assisting clients in various aspects of estate and health issues.
Natalie also has experience as a fixed income analyst for Morgan Stanley, and is trained as a classical pianist.
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2016
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 2007
Professional affiliations and memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- New York State Women's Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Member, Matrimonial Law Committee
- Member, Appellate Practice Committee
- Back to top